5 Basics For Buying Baby Boy ShoesAs you buy shoes for your baby boy, there are a number of factors that you cannot afford to let slip off your mind. Buying cute looking shoes maybe easy, but buying the right shoes is not. Here is a list of some important criteria that the shoes must satisfy before you buy them for your baby:
1. Size- When it comes to buying baby boy shoes, the size of the shoes might be very tough to decide on. Put it on the baby's feet to see if it fits in well or not. Though the shoes should fit the baby boy just well, you might like to opt for shoes that are just a little larger than what required, for ensuring that the baby is really comfortable wearing them. This may not be a bad idea, as long as you know that the shoes are not going to keep slipping off. Baby boy shoes that are made of such material that is stretchable are things you must watch out for.
2. Comfort- Make sure the shoes you purchase are extremely comfortable to the kid. Check it well to know that it neither too warm nor to cold inside, and look for any faulty manufacturing technique, or any manufacturing accident, that might have made the shoes uncomfortable. The best way to ensure that the shoes are perfect in the inside, feel the insides with your fingers. Touch every corner of the inside wall, and feel it gently to see if it might hurt. Check the soles of the shoes thoroughly too. Make the baby wear the shoes to see how he reacts.
3. Strong- The shoes should be strong so that no matter how harshly your baby boy handles it, it never really tends to tear apart. It should be held together very well to resist the strongest of attacks. No matter how the baby twitches his feet or moves around, rubs the shoes roughly on the ground, it should not get worn easily. Such kinds of shoes are capable of caring for your baby's feet the best.
4. Washable- As you buy shoes for your baby boy, you cannot forget the fact that the shoes will be subject to all kinds of mess. Therefore the baby boy shoes should be made of such material that can be washed and cleaned easily. This will make washing the shoes less frustrating and less time consuming for you, and will ensure the fact that the shoes continue to look clean no matter how badly the baby treats it.
5. Airy- Packing away your baby boy's feet inside the shoes, especially for long hours is not exactly a very good idea. Shoes that cover up the feet completely, without letting any air to go in should be avoided, unless of course it is chilly winter time and you need to protect the baby from cold. Shoes that do not allow the feet to breathe are not only uncomfortable to wear, but also cause smelling of the feet in extreme cases. Sometimes this may cause minor skin problems too, if the child's skin is especially delicate and the shoes are worn for prolonged hours.