The working class spends a minimum of forty hours a week using desk chairs among other office items. This can prove to be a strain on the human body and psyche. Make sure your desk chair is as constructive as you are and get the right one to suit your needs.
Target Your Use Desk chairs are equipped with a number of mechanisms that control the tilt, angle, tightness, swivel and a variety of other controls. Depending on how much time you spend sitting down, these controls can make a huge impact on your level of comfort. Heavy Duty These are essentially for people who sit for hours on end. Look for a desk chair with a tilt mechanism, a lethargy-reducing tool on the under side of the seat. Whether you lean forward or back, it will move with you to provide support so that your back is supported at all times. Moderate Use If you are a career climber, you are going back and forth between from your own desk chair to conference room daily. Consider a knee-tilt mechanism which will allow you to tilt to an angle and still keep your feet firmly planted. Products without this mechanism places you at risk for future discomfort of the spine. The CEO's Resting Zone Typically these types of desk chairs have the same operational features as the moderate use, but they are inevitably larger, more comfortable and stylish for the boss. The product is fashioned for the task-oriented head honcho who is going between meetings and conferences and spends a good deal of time working on the phone as well as the computer. Style, comfort and status are ideal features.
Whichever Desk Chair You Fit, Remember:
It should allow your feet to comfortably touch the floor.
It should comfortably support your back.
It should allow you to tilt back with ease, yet remain firm and stable.
It should also allow for frequent posture changes.
Dandruff is the accumulation of dead skin cells on the scalp, which form scaly flakes on the head. Homemade recipes are best to treat dandruff.
Dandruff is the accumulation of dead skin cells on the scalp, which, if not removed, form scaly flakes on the head. Normally, dead skin cells are replaced once a month. But with people with dandruff, the process takes about one or two weeks.
To take care of dandruff, here are some recipes:
1. Dry thyme 3 table spoon Dry rosemary 2 tablespoon Apple cider vinegar 1 cup Distilled water 1 1/2 cups
Boil water. Put the herbs in it. Remove from heat. Steep for 1/2 hour. Strain into a bottle. Pour vinegar in it. Shake well. Gently massage a small amount into the scalp after shampooing and rinsing properly. Do not wash hair after application. Towel dry hair.
A regular application with 2-3 days interval can help eliminate dandruff and stimulate hair growth.
2. Coconut oil 2 tablespoon Ginger root (grated) 1 tablespoon Lemon juice 5 tablespoon
Gently massage scalp with coconut oil in circular motion. Mix grated ginger roots with lemon juice. Apply all over scalp. Leave on for 30-40 minutes before shampooing. Repeat every 3-4 days.
This is a great scalp tonic for dandruff. It moisturizes dry scalp and conditions hair while lemon juice cleanses scalp of flakes.
3. Castor oil 2 tablespoon Almond oil 2 tablespoon Mix the oils. Warm them. Gently massage scalp with the mixture at bedtime. Leave it on for the night. (Cover the pillow with a towel to prevent staining.) Shampoo it off the next day. This is excellent to promote hair growth. Massage of oils help loosen dandruff to speed up it's removal.
4. Eggs 2 Amla fruits 4-5 Kesuth (or ashwagandha) leaves 2 oz Distilled water 2 cups
Boil amla in water for 10-15 minutes. Strain and store the water in a bowl. Crush kesuth or ashwagandha leaves to make a paste with little bit of water. Add it in the bowl. Beat eggs separately. Add to the mixture. Mix well. Apply this hair pack to the head thoroughly. Leave on for 20 minutes. Wash with cold water. This not only treats dandruff but also strengthens roots of hairs and promotes hair growth.
5. White vinegar 1 cup Distilled water 1 cup Mix the ingredients well. Apply to scalp after shampooing and washing. Do not rinse after application. Let hair air dry or towel dry hair. Apply once or twice a week to get rid of dandruff.
6. Fenugreek (methi) seeds 3 tablespoon Distilled water 1 cup Soak fenugreek seeds overnight. Grind them in the morning to make a fine paste. Apply the paste all over scalp. Leave on for 30 minutes. Wash off and shampoo. Apply twice a week. This prevents dandruff and falling hair while promoting hair growth.
7. Amla fruits 4-5 Shikakai pods 3 Reetha fruits 4-5 Distilled water 5 cups Boil all the ingredients in water over slow heat for 15-20 minutes. Strain the water in a bowl. Shampoo hair with it twice a week. This is an excellent hair tonic that removes dandruff, promotes hair growth and strengthens the root of the hair follicles.
8. Witch hazel 2 oz Lemon juice 3 tablespoon Distilled water 1 cup Mix all the ingredients thoroughly. Apply to scalp after shampooing when the hair is damp not wet. Do not rinse. Repeat twice or thrice a week. This treats dandruff and gives hair a healthy shine.
9. Olive, coconut or sweet almond oil 6 drops Tea tree oil 3 drops Mix the oils thoroughly. Massage all over scalp and leave on overnight. Shampoo off in the morning. This is an excellent scalp conditioner. The vitamins E and F in almond oil are great for soothing dry, itchy scalp. Olive oil is a superb conditioner.
10. Lavender oil 2 drops Rosemary oil 2 drops Thyme oil 2 drops jojoba oil 3 drops Mix the oils thoroughly. Massage the scalp at bedtime with the mixture. Cover head with a cloth overnight. Shampoo in the morning. These essential oils remove dandruff, stimulate hair growth and thicken and improve hair texture. Also the cooling and calming effect of the essential oils will help you have a good night's sleep.
11. Birch oil 5 drops Cocolut oil 2 drops Lemon juice 3 tablespoon Mix the oils well. Gently massage the entire scalp. Apply lemon juice with a cotton ball. Leave on for one hour before shampooing. Repeat thrice a week. This recipe is a splendid anti-dandruff scalp soother.
12. Aloe vera gel 7-9 tablespoon Apply the gel to the roots of hair. Leave on for 15 minutes. Shampoo. This is a quick fix for dandruff. Regular application keeps dandruff away.
13. Coconut oil 3 tablespoon Lemon juice 5 tablespoon Warm oil. Massage gently all over the scalp. Steam hair. Wrap a towel over the head for better penetration of the oil. Leave on for 1 hour. Apply lemon juice. Shampoo after 15 minutes. The warm oil softens the dandruff while lemon juice cleanses it. Repeat after every 3-4 days for complete dandruff removal.
14. Dry rosemary 1 oz Dry sage 1 oz Distilled water 2 cups Boil water. Pour rosemary and sage in it. Steep for 2 hours. Strain. Apply to damp (not wet) hair after shampooing. Leave on for 5 minutes. This will eliminate dandruff if repeated after every 2-3 days.
15. Tea tree oil 1 tablespoon Jojoba oil 1 tablespoon Mix the oils well. Gently massage scalp with the mixture. Wrap head with a warm towel. Leave on for 2 hours. Shampoo. Repeat twice a week. This method eliminates dandruff and keeps hair healthy.
1.To preserve the potency and lifespan of the products, store away from heat and sunlight in tightly closed bottles and refrigerate.
2.Shelf life is approximately one week after refrigeration since most of these products do not contain any preservative.
We search top stores daily so you don't have to.
For personal non-commercial use only; please check stores for current prices and exact amounts. Product specifications are obtained from merchants or third parties. Although we make every effort to present accurate information, Okto is not responsible for inaccuracies. Store ratings and product reviews are submitted by online shoppers; they do not reflect our opinions and we have no responsibility for their content.
As remuneration for time and research involved to provide quality links, we generally use affiliate links when we can. Whenever we link to something not our own, you should assume they are affiliate links or that we benefit in some way.
OKto.com - 4283 Express Lane, SUITE 003-239, Sarasota, FL 34238, p: (941) 538-6941, f: 8154253395, e: support [at] okto.com